Taking snapshots of your computer screen – for PC (windows)
How to take a snapshot of the entire screen
1. Click the PrtScr key on your computer keyboard.
2. Paste the image into your document.
How to capture a user-defined section of the screen.
This requires the Snipping Tool widget.
1. Open Snipping Tool by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, clicking Accessories, and then clicking Snipping Tool.
The following window will open.
2. Click the arrow next to the New button, select a snip type from the menu, and then use your mouse to capture a snip.
How to save the snip
1. Click the Save Snip button.
2. In the Save As dialog box, enter a name for the snip, choose a location to save the snip in, and then click Save.