Text based guide
1. Start the computer as normal.
2. Check that the Lync phone (Polycom CX600) is the default recording device by right clicking the volume icon , selecting recording devices
and ensuring that the Polycom option is selected – click OK.
3. Open a web browser and navigate to the software portal here https://software.dmu.ac.uk/jukeboxdrm/showStreamit.do.
4. Log in and click the ‘Launch’ button next to DMU Replay.
If you are planning to use the software whilst offline, please launch the ‘Portable’ version.
The Application Jukebox player will open on the PC and the Panopto Recorder software will subsequently open.
5. Click the ‘Log in with DMU Replay’ button.
6. Log in with your DMU credentials and the Panopto recorder window will open.
7. Select the sources that you want to record – Video/Audio/Secondary Capture Sources.
8. Once happy that you have the desired sources selected, click the ‘Record’ button and proceed with recording the tutorial video.
9. Once the tutorial video is finished and you are ready to stop the recording, click the ‘Stop’ button.
10. You will be notified that the recording has completed successfully, click the ‘OK’ button.
Panopto will now upload the entire recording and you must wait until the ‘Upload’ process has finished before logging off of the computer.