These four training and development sessions will cover the basic functions of the core teaching, learning and assessment technologies that you will most likely be required to engage with as a minimum in your teaching.
- Introduction to ELT at DMU
- DMU Replay overview
- Introduction to Turnitin
- Introduction to teaching in Microsoft Teams
The schedule of sessions, and booking system can be found on the My DMU Hub as follows:
1. In your web browser navigate to My DMU Hub at: https://dmuhub.dmu.ac.uk/ and log in
2. Click the My Development tile
3. In the Links panel click Browse Catalogue
4. In the Course Catalogue menu click Digital Learning and Teaching
5. Select the appropriate session from the Classroom Training list.
|If there are no scheduled sessions that you are able to attend, contact your faculty Digital Learning and Teaching consultant who may be able to schedule a local session for you.|