Due to the current Covid-19 situation there are no face to face training sessions being offered. Specific training needs will be organised on an individual basis in liaison with your Faculty ELT Project Officer.
This session is NOT compulsory for new staff – but it is recommended.
The session will introduce participants to the concept of ELT@DMU and the support provided by the Centre for Enhancing Learning through Technology (CELT) for both staff members and students. Participants will learn about the learning technology ecosystem at DMU, how to obtain support when using technology in the curriculum, and the relevant policies and governance that effect the use of technology in the curriculum.
The schedule of sessions, and booking system can be found on the My DMU Hub as follows:
1. In your web browser navigate to My DMU Hub at: https://dmuhub.dmu.ac.uk/ and log in
2. Click the My Development tile
3. In the Links panel click Browse Catalogue
4. In the Course Catalogue menu click Enhancing Learning through Technology
5. Select the Introduction to Enhancing Learning through Technology at DMU option from the Classroom Training list
|If there are no scheduled sessions that you are able to attend, contact your local ELT Project Officer who may be able to schedule a local session for you.|