IMPORTANT NOTE: The Microsoft Edge web browser does not work very well with Collaborate. Use Google Chrome or Firefox.
There is a student help guide for Collaborate Ultra on the Student Support for Learning Technologies website.
If you have made a recording of a Collaborate session for students to revisit it is recommended that in order to provide the broadest range of access the recording is made available via DMU Replay. Click this link to find out how to make Collaborate recordings available to students via DMU Replay.
Adding Collaborate Ultra
Joining a Collaborate Ultra session
Adding Collaborate Ultra recordings
Running a session
(Please note the timer has been temporarily disabled due to the global disruption.)
To download a collaborate recording:
1. Access the Collaborate tool in your Blackboard module and click the ‘burger’ menu.
2. Click the Recordings tab.
3. Identify the recording that you want to download and click the Recording options button.
4. Click the Download option.
5. Save the recording to your computer.
NOTE: the recording will be saved in your Downloads folder as a .mp4 file.
The next step is to . . .
Upload the Collaborate recording to DMU Replay and create a link to it in your module