This page is available to download in Microsoft Word format.
Uploading materials enables us to:
- Provide all documentation in advance of the session in the Blackboard module shell (UDL), and
- Ensure that any slides and additional documents used or recommended for pre or extension activities are accessible to all.
By the end of this guide you should know;
- how to upload a presentation file into a Blackboard Collaborate Ultra session, and
- how to share your screen with a Blackboard Collaborate session.
Watch a video of this guide.
|Windows users||Mac users
Download a transcript of this video.
1. With the Blackboard Collaboate Utra session open, click the Open Collaborate Panel button toward the bottom right of the screen.
2. Click the Share Content button.
3. Click on Share Files.
4. Click on Add Files in the grey box and browse to teh desired file.
5. The presentation file is uploaded. It can be stored in the session for sharing later or click Share Now to share the presentation immediatley.
6. To share your screen click the arrow next to Share Files.
7. Click Share Application/Screen.
8. Ensure that Audio is selected, click on the screen preview and click Share.
This example shows the Google Chrome web browser being used in Windows 10. Other browsers may look different when sharing screen.
9. Your screen will now be shared with the session.