Please be certain that you have permission to make a copy of any video files that you may add to a DMU Replay recording.
Alongside recording using the DMU Replay software; resources can be recorded using a variety of devices such as a video camera, ‘phone or other software. Providing the resultant video is a .mp4, it will be possible to upload the resource into the DMU Replay system for storing and sharing.
By the end of this guide you should know;
- How to add an existing .mp4 video (created using a camera, ‘phone, tablet or other device) into a DMU Replay recording.
Watch a video of this guide
|Windows users||Mac users
Download a transcript of this video.
1. Locate the DMU Replay recording that you wish to work with in the DMU Replay portal and click the Edit button.
2. Move the Playhead to the desired time at which the .mp4 video is to be inserted.
3. Click the Add Content (+) button and select Add a stream.
4. Using the mouse, drag the .mp4 file into the Upload primary audio or video section and release the mouse button to drop it.
5. The .mp4 video will now appear as a new Primary Stream in the left hand side and will play at the desired time as the students watch your DMU Replay resource.