This page is available to download in Microsoft Word format.
Using the statistics in DMU Replay we can measure student engagement with resources.
By the end of this guide you should know;
- How to view and download the DMU Replay statistics for recordings and folders.
Watch a video of this guide.
Download a transcript of this video.
1. Open the DMU Replay folder in which the recording(s) are stored.
2. To see the statistics for the folder, click the Folder Statistics button toward the top-right hand corner of the screen.
3. This will open the Folder Statistics screen.
4. To download the Folder Statistics for use in Excel, select the desired timeframe and click the Download button.
5. To view and download individual recording statistics, click the Stats button for the desired recording.