When using the whiteboard it is important that:
- We ensure the text (font and size) and colours are appropriate for all users.
- We provide an audio report of any changes and additions to the white board.
By the end of this guide you should know;
- how to share a whiteboard and use the whiteboard tools.
Watch a video of this guide.
1. Having opened a Blackboard Collaborate Ultra session, click on the Open Collaborate panel button and Share Content.
2. Click on Share Blank Whiteboard.
3. A blank whiteboard will appear – the controls appear toward teh top left hand corner of the session.
4. Select and use the desired tool as appropriate.