To import course materials that have previously been exported (see export directions), navigate to the course into which you want to import the materials.
- Under the Control Panel, in the Course Management window, click on the arrow to the left of Packages and Utilities and then click on Import Package from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Import Package button.
- Browse for the course package (this will be a zipped file).
- Select any course materials to include in the import. Click Submit.
Generally, the import process does not overwrite any other materials that you have; it simply adds to your existing materials. So you may have a little cleanup or rearranging to do after import.
- An email will be sent to you when the Imported materials are available:
Note: Import Course will import the course materials only. It excludes the records such as student roster, students’ activities, and their grades. To access the full version of your course, you will need to have done the Archive Course procedure.