Each course has its own glossary. The glossary is a great place to store terms that are frequently used within the course.
Create and update the glossary
With Edit Mode On:
- Under the Control Panel, on the bottom left side of the page, Click on Course Tools and then click on Glossary.
- Click on the Create Term button to add a term to your glossary.
- Type in the name of the term and add an appropriate definition.
- Click on the Submit button.Your term will be added to the glossary list. Terms are organized with letters headings like “B” to make it easier to find a term.
- If at any time you wish to edit or delete a term, simply click on the double down arrow, or chevron, next to the term and then click on Edit or Delete.
Q: Can I download the glossary for backup/offline editing and upload it?
A: Yes, using the Upload/Download button, the glossary can be exported and saved to a local computer or network for backup or editing and this file can be imported using the same button if needed.