By creating a link on the course menu you can provide students with quick access to all wikis and blogs in the course. Students will see the wikis and blogs that are available to them.
1. In your Blackboard course with edit mode on, hover over the plus sign (+) icon at the top of the Course Menu to show the drop down menu and select Create Tool Link.
2. Enter the name of the link that will appear on the course menu.
3. Under Type, select 'Campus Pack Collaboration Space'.
4. Check the box next to Available to Users.
5. Click Submit.
6. Once students enter the Campus Pack Collaboration Space through this link, they will see all wikis, blogs and journals that have been made available to them in the course. Students will also see a list of course members and recent activity in the blogs and wikis.